B & H Logo
Bradley & Hubbard had made "Distinctive Metalware" since 1854,
but not until 1934, did they publish their first catalog
containing everything from "ashtrays to vases".
This doorstop is one of eight (8) pictured in that catalog.
The design number (280-N) and the plain name of Ship
are the ones given in that catalog.
Finished in Van Dyke Bronze, Black or Old Danish Silver